Dr. Richard Adelman, has been a Board Certified OB/GYN for more than 30 years. His attention has been focused on the treatment of women’s health problems including menopause and bioidentical hormone replacement. Dr. Adelman attended medical school at the University of South Florida in Tampa Florida and did his residency at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville Tennessee.
In 2004, Dr. Adelman developed an interest in varicose vein and spider vein therapy and treatment, completing a preceptorship under Dr. Norman Cohen at the Vein and Aesthetic Center in Jacksonville Florida. His passion for discovery was profiled in the April/May ’08 issue of Vein Therapy News. Dr. Adelman became a Board-Certified Phlebologist in 2009 and later became a Registered Phlebology Sonographer.
During his years in gynecology and venous disorders, he encountered many patients needing cosmetic services and his interest in the cosmetic field prompted him to pursue additional education in this field. He has had extensive training and has been performing cosmetic treatments since 2006.
- South Beach Cosmetic Dermatology Conference 2006
- Liposuction Certification and Training (Pelosi Medical Center) 2007
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery- Liposuction & Abdominoplasty 2008
- Orlando Cosmetic Dermatology Conference 2008
- American Academy of Family Physicians / ZRT : Hormone Balance & BioIdentical Hormone Replacement Therapy 2008
- Cenegenics Training 2010
- Sciton Laser User Conferences: Annually since 2010
- American Academy of Anti-Aging: Annual Conferences
- Ageless: Stem Cell Therapy for Fat Transfer/Cosmetics, Stem Cells for Arthritic Joints 2014
- Zizion: PRP for “PRP Face Lift” and Hair Loss, “O” shot, “P” shot.